Finally, we have a little more freedom!
Unfortunately, there are still some rules.
Therefore, we have summarised all the useful information we receive here.
What does a stay in Corona time look like?
- At the border, you must show one of these 3 tested, cured, vaccinated.
- With us, the guest must also demonstrate a test, vaccination or cure. This test is valid for 48 hours, after which you can easily do a self-test with us, this is valid for 24 hours. Or you can do another antigen test at a test street in our neighborhood. EVERYTHING FREE!
- Everything else is as you are used to!
Going to the restaurant?
That is also quite normal! There again, you must show one of the 3 (tested, cured, vaccinated). With us you have to be tested anyway so you can take this test with you to the restaurant.
All information: https://www.sichere-gastfreundschaft.at/
We also test every week!
What does your winter holiday look like?
Here is a summary of the most important points for you:
- Reduced general closing hours, capacity restrictions or distance regulations are to be a thing of the past.
- For cable cars, the 3-G rule will apply from the beginning of the winter season (October).
- Après-ski will be equated with night-time gastronomy.
- For Advent markets where food and drinks can be consumed, the 3-G rule also applies. (otherwise no proof required)
A detailed description of the measures can be found here:
At the moment, we recommend our guests to inform themselves before returning to their country. A good tip: Guests should contact their country’s motoring association. They usually know the regulations, even if a country is crossed before the guest reaches Austria.
Antingen test stations for our guests – for the return journey, for free!
The guest can always test on test roads in Imst/Tyrol – always with the address of the host – and he does not need to provide an insurance number (not a required field). Directly to the registration!
In the Pitztal
Testing possible without appointment. Guests can test with the hotel registration papers (given to them by us) at the following places and times. Also valid for when yo
u need to show a test in your home country.
In the local information of the TVB Pitztal
TVB head office Wenns days: Monday/Wednesday/Friday 08:00 – 09:00 and 15:00 – 17:00 – self-test with assessment
Ortsinfo Arzl Days: Tuesday 08:00 – 10:00, Thursday 09:00 – 10:00 and 16:00 – 17:00 – Self-test with assessment
At the Red Cross office St. Leonhard (until 15 October)
Monday/Wednesday/Friday 18:00 – 20:00 – antigen test is carried out by the Red Cross
safe hospitality: https://www.sichere-gastfreundschaft.at/
Info Tirol: https://www.tirol.at/informationen-coronavirus
Journey to Tirol: https://www.willkommen.tirol/
ADAC Covid: https://www.adac.de/tags/corona/